Stop cleaning up the mess: Protect with Emsisoft!
Bonus: Get two premium tools (worth over US$64.00) on top FOR FREE
With this limited offer you can actually get one step closer to a malware and ad-free system yourself - without ever leaving your oh-so-cozy chair of yours. Sounds amazing, right? So here is the deal:
Better hurry up, that exclusive bundle might be out of stock soon. Already a customer? See our renewal offer.
Emsisoft Enterprise Console
Emsisoft Enterprise Console provides full control over distributed installations of Emsisoft Anti-Malware on clients and servers in your network.
Runs On: Win 7, 8, 10 & Win Server 2008/2012
- Status Grid is a visual status overview of Emsisoft Anti-Malware in your network.
- Centralized update distribution within your network to reduce traffic.
- Remote Installation of Anti-Malware on your clients and servers.
- Remote malware scans and removal of detected viruses.
- Enhanced permissions management for users and groups with Active Directory integration.
- Centralized visualization of detected malware and reports via email.
Your feedback is vital to us!
Please submit any errors, problems or proposals for improvement you may have to email@example.com, so we can keep on improving our product. All feedback is welcome and will be honored accordingly.
Will it run on my PC?
Yes - assuming that you’re using Windows 7, 8, 10 or Windows Server (2008, 2012) - with the latest service pack installed. All features are fully functional on x64 systems too.
Note: No server protection
Emsisoft Enterprise Console is an admin tool for clients and does not protect your server. Please use Emsisoft Anti-Malware for Server to protect your Windows server from viruses and malware.
Anyone may use Emsisoft Enterprise Console for free. In order to activate Emsisoft Anti-Malware on your network clients, you need the corresponding premium client licences.